Sunday, October 12, 2008

Where it all began...

Sorry for the lame title - hopefully, we will get better at coming up with those as time goes on.  Well, we are here in London where we met 6 years ago.  We have a day to hang out here before heading on to Uganda.  We have come back to our old neighborhood in South Kensington and are visiting all our favorite spots -- our old flat, our 24 hr grocery store, the Natural History Museum, a wonderful little French creperie, our school, our old tube stop, Kensington Gardens and Hyde Park...  From here, we are also going to visit the National Gallery and whatever else we have time for.  London is as great as we remember it!  So we are going to get back to it.  The next time we post, we'll be in UGANDA!

3 comments:

Erin said...

From Dory (we'll see if this works...I've had issues before with blogger associating my gmail account with some blog I've never heard of!!!):

Great to hear you all made it to London! What a great way to start off the "trip" by going back to your old haunts! Hope the day treats you well, and safe travels to Uganda!!

Denise said...

Mom said you called and were in Kampala. I am so glad that your trip there went so well. Maybe you'll have long layovers in London when you come visit in the spring.

When I was planting my croucus bulbs I was thinking that you guys should be visiting just about the time they pop up. I just have to wait through the long cold winter.

Have a great week and make sure post regularly. & Krista - take care of my little brother.

Ben said...

Sounds awesome. I had a great time in Albany last week. Man that car ride home was killer. I guess it might be time to update the seats or the whole car. Is Kyle still interested in a trade? I've been out riding out the last couple of days around here but I just can't help but think sick it's going to be like in Uganda. Well hope you guys had a blast in London! Talk to you soon